HOME

Martes, Agosto 9, 2011

cutting acrylic with a laser-machine..part1

I got to the office today thinking what patterns of bag I can print that I can work on the weekends. Now a days work is pretty petiks (relaxed) and I already did yesterday my pending jobs kaya I pretty much got all day to amuse myself. Instead of reading ebooks, I went nalang upstairs to snoop on what my other co-workers at production is doing.


He has to prep the cutter inside first!

This is Nelson, our other graphic artist.
A looker you can say, he's already taken though but he's open to hampas-langit sugar mommas out there or so he says. XP


Here's his project, a Movie clapper shaped trophy made of acrylic


This is the machine I posted last time.

The lid has to be closed while this thing is cutting, but just so you can see it up close we pause it for a while.





You can cut your vector file in CorelDraw in this baby right here. Anything from wood, acrylic, metal yada yada you name it. Hmmm nagpapanggap lang me maalam there for a minute. lolz

Anyways the client ordered 40 of this movie clapper awards so it'll probably take the rest of the afternoon to finish. After its been cut, here's what it'll look like with base.











TADA!!! Whatever right?!??! I know blanko pa for now. I'll post next time the end product complete with colored background and texts acknowledging the recipient of this award. So bookmark my blog na, as in now na ok!


Until next time guys!!
^___^


























Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento