HOME

Huwebes, Agosto 25, 2011

ETSY FINDS: projects I would love to do!!!

Kung kaya lang ng powers ko that is. I found these at etsy.com last month and I still hadn't cut a single pattern. I haven't even sewn anything after that tote tutorial I did last time. My mom just had her right breast operated so, the last thing I would rather do is clean up our sewing area and get on with my sewing. So my drained blogging mojo kinda had something to do with my mom's health lately. Everything is now taken care of and I believes in my heart that my mom can out live us all!


Back to this super cute projects I'm tricking my mind into completing! XP Saw this and I immediately fell inlove. Already I imagined myself sewing this up until I saw my sister's camera and see the irregular shapes and thought twice doing it. But I know I can do this!!! Definitely not in the nearest future but I will!!



Check it at Etsy HERE

Can't see myself wearing this but its perfect for my niece.
Click HERE to see the shop behind this!

Simply cute noh?! wala lang I already closed the window and forgot to put the link!

Even this drab camera bag looks easy to construct!  Click HERE for specs and stuffs!

You know the drill....herrrreeeeeeee!


Then even have this green-minded missified denim version of that previous belt bag.Cutie diba!!??

I know some don't look much but construction wise, I know I can whip up something like this in the future! Stay tuned for that miracle!

There you have it! Those what's causing some brain activity in my head, instead of focusing on my career hahhah. If I'm staring at you blankly or funny, I'm figuring out how to do this. Hope this post inspires you too cause it certainly did filled my cabinet chest of ideas! I just wish my followers will no longer consists of my sister,cousin and officemate! LOLZ
Follow me guys! C'mon! You're missing something good here!! 'aight!!! ;-) LOLZ
Until next time! mwah mwah


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento