HOME

Lunes, Agosto 8, 2011

decisions decisions...



I’m all up last night thinking what my first sensible post will be. Of course I want it to be informative and I’m the least informative person in the planet. Right now I’m at work and as much as I want to draw patterns and sew away eh I can’t. Then I thought that here at the office we have our Digital Division which sells machines for printing t-shirts, caps, mugs, and other corporate give-aways SO why not share it. In my next posts I will try to share the process behind engraving, printing and lots of other nonsense that I personally think is interesting. Well not today but some other day for sure!


 This is for t-shirts!!!I'm kinda excited to do another project with this just so I can share how I tranform my ideas from vector works to actual T-SHIRTS!!! Check it HERE.

 This Laser machine here cuts/engraves anything under the sun!I have zero clue how to operate it, but a little voice is telling me that a cute laser-cut pair of earrings is a good project for this baby! Check it HERE with other machines just like it.

Mugpress, well not my thing really cause I don't drink coffee but I'll probably do some lay-out for someone just so you guys can see how this poor-looking fella here works. There's still a lot of machines here but for now I'll leave you muna with those. Until next time!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento