HOME

Martes, Agosto 16, 2011

P-CHAN small flush pig toy

Badtrip ako yesterday at work when I first drafted and came across this photo in my computer. It's my picture of a small cartoon character from RANMA 1/2 pig named P-CHAN, I did last year when I was still inlove with this guy. Yes, I'm that cheesy and fortunately for me the guy I gave it to turns out to be a moron, much to the delight of my family! 

sorry about the photo's quality, didn't foresee that I'll be
putting this pig into good use...

I had always liked the show plus P-chan complements the guy's features perfectly lolz. So I scour the net for a free pattern of P-chan and find it here together w/ another much larger stuffed pig. Below is a copy that I trace so you guys can print it in a small letter size bond paper with ease.


Enlarge it as much as you like.

Connect the letters to which part goes to what part.. carry diba?

Felt fabrics are the best for this project, it is available in your local textiles stores. I got a range of colors cus I use it as patigas on my bags, mine came from VCM Trading at Starmall Alabang, Carolina's lace shop at Megamall and Divisoria. It is expensive for P100 per yard, depends pa sometimes to the color. But when you see the end result with flush toys c'mon worth it na I think!

Instead of purchasing another yard, I used a medium weight pink cotton for the nose. Thought you can buy half a yard on other stores. Silver pens is the best for outlining your black fabric so do get one. I won't go on with the steps cuz it'll be much easier to refer to the website I got the pattern from. Even got this photos right here of ranma the main character, I know some of you might not be familiar with it...kaaliw eh :-)



No-brainer tlga sewing this. I just use my tamad version of an overhand stitch like the photo below and I managed to finished it in 4 hrs. or so. Afterwards I even hand-stitch my endearment (@##*** vomit**) for him at the time on the pig's side belly. Mind you with heart pa ah!!



So that's all you'll need to know! Good luck with this project! I enjoyed doing it!!! Before I end this post, I'll share the picture of the loser who had pa the nerve to pursue other girl while dating me. Hahahahah Now after sharing this I can find peace na in erasing these photos. HAHAHAHAH (in my head I'm laughing just like a villain!)

I even took a photo of him holding it, to cherish his reaction seeing
the pig! LOLZ This is a classic 'mura' moment for me....

Andrew E didn't know any better when he sang "Humanap ka ng panget at ibigin mong tunay" right? Mean ko ba!? LOLZ Let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you guys please..hehheheh I super enjoyed writing this post!

Until next time guys! :-)

1 komento: