HOME

Biyernes, Agosto 12, 2011

Part 2..now its assembling acrylic trophy award w/ details and everything!!

Hi guys! Morning of saturday already and I'm still bumped up to write this (loser I know). I really really want na talaga to post this 2nd part so I can proceed na with my other nonsense. So this is gonna be quick lang:




 After printing it in a sticker paper, the guys first sprinkled both sides of paper and acrylic with water, then squeegeed the excess water out.


Nice hands kuya ramil.... heheh!
After it dries, its edges is cut.


I took tons of photos, but the ones I need end up being the suckiest hence the konting pics BOW!



TADA! Finally after 2 working days its complete! Cute naman diba?!? JP (our other artist) did all the lay-out.

Costs less than P500 each, maeffort na, in time the back sticker will chip off and the acrylic will turn yellow pa. So I'll probably recommend this procedure in give-aways that you won't mind keeping forever.
Crystal paren ako with traditional engraving I think...heheh


Let me know what you think!? If you like what you're reading or you just want to bash my writing...carry lang!GO!
Until next time!!

^__^




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento